Today, I’m pleased to announce a new Event Mode feature in Prismata: Blitz Brawl.
As we approach Prismata’s Beta release, we’ll be running an increasingly busy event schedule. One new event that we’re adding is something we’re calling Blitz Brawl. Here’s the scoop:
- Blitz Brawl is a 1-hour free-for-all Prismata event consisting entirely of 6-second bullet games.
- Players can start and stop at any time, but the goal is to accumulate as many wins as possible over 60 minutes.
- Each win is worth 1 point. Draws are worth 0.1 points each.
- Blitz Brawl will run automatically twice each week from 9:00pm-10:00pm ET on Wednesdays and 2:00pm-3:00pm ET on Saturdays.
- The first Blitz Brawl will occur at 9:00pm ET tonight!