Hi everyone. I have an important announcement to make!
We’ll be doing a reset of player rewards on Monday!
At 3:00am EDT on Monday, August 31, we’ll be taking the Prismata server offline to deploy a pretty large software update and reset player collections. Accordingly:
- The Prismata server will be down for approximately 30-60 minutes.
- Players will lose all skins/emotes they have collected so far (but will keep those unlocked using Kickstarter/Paypal reward codes).
- Players’ current arena/armory status will be wiped.
- Players will receive a rebate of Power Cores, Omnipower Cores, and Shards commensurate with how many have been earned so far.
Additionally, we’ll be adjusting reward rarities, adding new skins and emotes, and rebalancing the flip-card game in the armory to compensate for the new rewards. More info given in our discussion here.
We’re also adding IN-GAME EMOTE SEARCH to Prismata; you’ll be able to up your emote game to the next level:
Not added yet: animated skins and the armory “bonus bar”. They’ll be coming in a subsequent update, along with another special surprise (hint: there will be another collectible, even more valuable than Omnipower Cores…)
To fill out the rest of the space in this article, I will now announce some upcoming announcements…
- We will announce the winners of the Prismata Skin and Emote Creation Challenge right here, on the Prismata blog… TOMORROW!
- The grand prize for the Prismata Alpha World Championship will be revealed NEXT WEEK! Hint: as part of his or her prize, the winner will be given the opportunity leave their mark on Prismata forever!