I’m here to announce your Impending Doom. Or, at least, your Impending Doom, should you choose to accept it. Eons ago, Will created a challenge that is said to be so difficult that it’s nearly unsolvable. It took founders Elyot and Shalev each over twenty hours to complete it.
We’ll be publicly releasing the Impending Doom challenge and holding a contest to see who can solve it first. WARNING: it’s really, insanely, super-duper hard.
|Event||The IMPENDING DOOM “Impossible” Prismata mission challenge|
|Date||Saturday, January 31,2014|
|Prizes||One-of-a-kind in-game badge, bragging rights, rare Prismata emotes|
- At exactly 2:00pm EST on Saturday, January 31st, the mission will become available in Prismata (there will be a countdown in the Prismata client chat.)
- Members of the Prismata community will race to be the first to solve the challenge.
- The first person to clear the mission and email a screenshot of their victory to firstname.lastname@example.org will be declared the winner.
Q: Can I stream myself participating in the challenge?
A: You can, but any progress you make could be giving hints to rival solvers, who might be tuning in.
Q: How hard is this?
A: Really hard. Ridiculously hard. It may take you all weekend. We’d be extremely impressed if anyone completed it in 3 hours.
- First place: a one-of-a-kind in-game badge (and bragging rights for years to come.)
- Top 10: a rare emote that is fitting of the challenge (think puzzle puns. Lots and lots of puzzle puns).