Most of the Lunarch team is still on holiday vacation, myself included, so apologies for the lack of updates and news (I know about that music bug; we’ll fix it first thing next Monday when we’re back in the office!)
For now, I’m going to leave you with a few quick updates and our plans for the next month or so.
Next Prismata Beta Pre-Season Event
We had thought about running an event this weekend for New Years, but schedules are a bit hectic so we’re gonna wait until the weekend of Jan 7-8.
Format is TBD but we’re open to suggestions. Base+11? Base+5? 90 seconds? 20 seconds? Picks? Bans? We’ll be trying a variety of different options throughout the pre-season, so let us know what you’d like to see next!
Plans for January
David is currently locked in an igloo in Edmonton working on the campaign. Other than that, our plans for January include the following:
- Launching our Steam Store page.
- Deploying our last big suite of visual improvements and bugfixes for Beta.
- A major AI update, which will include many new opponent personalities, fixes to Master Bot, and Casual Match bots.
- Fixing lingering issues with the Mac build (AI included).
- The next few projects in our sound overhaul (essentially everything except individual unit sounds).
The projects above are mostly in the QA/polishing phases, and their deployment will complete our Beta milestone. After that, we’ll be focusing almost entirely on fixes/polish, plus new content (missions, puzzles, new units, and so on) that will be rolled out on a regular schedule as we proceed through Steam Early Access and to our final release!
See you soon!